Friday, August 8, 2008

Mason and Ellie Dance Party

Mason and Ellie love to dance! 
Here's a sample of their talent for your viewing pleasure! 
(sorry about the poor quality of video, the lighting was really bad)

4 comments:

severts6 said...

Soo cute!!! I love little kids dancing! And Lisa, you even got a little singing going on too, I'm impressed! We miss you guys! :)

Srudd said...

I knew you would be good at this blog thing. Your kids are so cute. I mean MY niece and nephew are sooooooo cute!!! ha ha We are excited to see you guys this week!

The Pooley Tribe said...

Yeah!! I am so glad you're blogging! It'll be so easy to keep in touch now. Your kids are adorable, and you look great! I've been watching the Olympics too, swimming always reminds me of you.

Claire Roach said...

Hi, Lisa! I just found your blog through Kelsey. You have adorable kiddos (not surprised, of course). And Mason sure can move his booty. :) Do you and Dave ever visit Seattle? We're in Idaho now, but we visit Seattle a lot so maybe someday we can hook up somehow. We should have an Allred apartment 13(?) reunion. Do you keep in touch with Michelle? Anyway, let's keep in touch with our blogs!