Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Grandpa Mike

Grandpa Mike came to visit last weekend. We love it when he comes!!!!

Grandpa showing Mason how to build a card house. I believe it is an exact replica of the floor plan of our house (to scale of course).

I know you didn't want me taking this picture, Grandpa, but I love how it shows your total commitment to playing with the kids.

Grandpa, Mason and Ellie

Grandpa and Mason
This is a common look from Mason. I believe here it was his "Say cheese" face.

Grandpa and Ellie

Grandpa brought "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" for the kids to play. Ellie loved the blindfold and decided riding her bike while she couldn't see was a fun adventure.

2 comments:

smith scratch said...

Cute photos! Send Grandpa Mike our way, he looks like a lot of fun.
-m

Srudd said...

Cute! I love Ellie's hair! She's getting so big. We need to visit.