That was so sweet of you to watch Cade and to come over and help out with laundry, cleaning, dinner etc. You're such a good sister in law to Brittany. I know she really appreciates you and So do I!! It makes me feel better knowing your there, I wish I could be there helping out so bad. Anyways, thanks again!!
Bonny's right, I do really apreciate all you do :) Thanks so much for watching Cade, it sure does look like he had a lot of fun. I love the picture of him in the froggy chair. His hair is so shaggy haha.
2 comments:
That was so sweet of you to watch Cade and to come over and help out with laundry, cleaning, dinner etc. You're such a good sister in law to Brittany. I know she really appreciates you and So do I!! It makes me feel better knowing your there, I wish I could be there helping out so bad. Anyways, thanks again!!
Bonny's right, I do really apreciate all you do :) Thanks so much for watching Cade, it sure does look like he had a lot of fun. I love the picture of him in the froggy chair. His hair is so shaggy haha.
Post a Comment