Last year Mason hit his head while we were in California. It left a huge goose egg and was pretty nasty. Well, this year he had a similar experience. He went to a San Francisco Giants game and was having a great time. He was walking up the cement steps, with his hands in his pocket, and he tripped and hit his head on the step. He spent the next little while at the First Aid Station making sure he was ok. I had stayed at home and when Dave called me to tell me what happened I felt so bad, because I couldn't give him a hug! He was pretty brave about it, and no real damage besides another "goose bump" (his words) in between his eyebrows. I took a daily picture of it to document how it changed. I wish the pictures showed it the way it actually looked in person. Poor little guy. Why does it always happen in California?
Day 1
His forehead was so swollen, it didn't even look like him!
Day 2
Day 3
The black eye is starting to show
Day 4
A darker black eye
Day 5
Notice the yellowing under both eyes
No comments:
Post a Comment