Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


This is the first year the kids actually helped clean out the pumpkins. They have always been grossed out about it, and I had to do all the work.


Hard at work!


This is the pumpkin that Ellie picked out for Cassidy.
I love this picture, because I finally caught Cassidy's smile.

Ellie was a pink witch. She had been talking about
being a witch since Halloween night last year.

Mason chose Ironman.
(I'm not sure why. He's never seen the movie and doesn't really know anything about it)
I love the built in muscles.

Cassidy had no choice in her costume, so we dressed her as a hotdog!
She liked wearing it for a little while!

Mason, Dave and Ellie at Trunk-or-Treat.

Our family ready to go trick-or-treating.

Yeah, it was raining, but we braved it anyway. The kids would have been
so disappointed if we didn't go out to some houses.

This was one of the last houses we went to. There was no argument from the kids when we said it was time to go home. Poor little Ellie was shivering so bad!
But it was so worth the candy they got!

Ellie's Jack-o-lantern. She told me exactly
how she wanted each part of the face shaped.

Mason's pumpkin. He wanted it to have a dimple.

Dave's masterpiece 2010
Ichiro Suzuki

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

Very fun costumes, and awesome pumpkins! I have to say, I think Dave's jack-o-lanterns are the best ones I've ever seen!!!! Mind if I post that picture on my blog?? My family would be so excited to see Ichiro in a pumpkin. :0)