Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cassidy Crawls!

She's figured it out! She's a little slow at it right now, but I know that won't last long. She is only 6 3/4 months old. The other kids didn't crawl until much later. I think it has to do with her weighing about 4 pounds less than them, and also having two older siblings to watch and want to keep up with. Cassidy is loving the fact that she can move around on her own. Just today she has already gotten ahold of two things we don't want little babies to grab (playing cards and Ellie's water cup). She is very determined to get where she wants to go, and satisfied when she gets there. Good work, Cassidy!

4 comments:

Pat Fotheringham said...

The cutest part is hearing Ellie cheer her little sister on.

brooke said...

One more time, Cass!!

The Pooley Tribe said...

She's so cute! Thanks for your birthday email, I still need to email you back!

Brittany said...

Haha I love Ellie talking in the background! She is so cute, I love how she pronounces her r's. And good job Cassidy! Wow, she is growin up so fast! Prety soon she'll be walking.