We were lucky to have Uncle Eric spend a few days with us last week. Mason and Ellie couldn't have been more excited. Before Eric got here, Mason told me that he was more excited for Eric to be here than for Christmas! Mason and Ellie kept him busy playing pretty much the whole time. It took Cassidy a couple of days to warm up, but after a few rounds of peek-a-boo with Eric, she decided he was safe and let him hold her. We had a lot of fun with Eric. Five minutes after he left, Mason said to me, "I feel empty inside." We all felt a little empty when Eric left. We can't wait to see him again!
Mason, Eric and Ellie with the presents Eric brought for them.
Playing baseball
Eric's birthday was the following week,
so we decided to make him cupcakes!
Eric got to watch one of Mason's soccer games.
I like this picture. Cassidy was ready to run out on the field to join them.
Cassidy and Eric
Just a funny picture I liked.
No comments:
Post a Comment