Monday, May 9, 2011

Cassidy turns 1


Happy Birthday, Cassidy!
I can't believe Cassidy is one. Where did the year go? She is such a sweet baby and I still can't get enough of cuddling her. She has brought so much joy into our family. We love her so much!

Birthday Princess

Opening up presents

Cassidy loves her new bike

She still sticks her tongue out all the time!

Cassidy's cake!
She was pretty excited to try sugar!

She did not like the frosting all over her hands.
I had to wipe it off for her.

Cassidy ate a couple bites of the cake, but I don't
think she liked the texture of it...too crumbly.




2 comments:

The Pooley Tribe said...

Happy Birthday! Did you make that cake? It's cute!

Brittany said...

Wow, it seems like forever since I've seen little Cassidy. She has gotten so big! She looks like a big girl. Or like a smaller, darker Ellie :) Happy birthday Cassidy!