Saturday, January 7, 2012

Another Day in the Snow

Mason and Ellie got some snow toys for Christmas. They got a snowball maker and a snow block mold. We haven't had any snow for awhile so we haven't been able to use them. Last night we were suppose to get a "few snow flurries," but that turned out to be about 5 inches. The kids were super excited about all the snow. So this morning, we headed outside. Today we built a snow fort. It was pretty cool!



Cassidy came out with us in the snow this morning wearing her sweat pants. She lasted about 20 minutes, then was too cold to stay outside. I decided it was time that she had her own pair of snow pants, so I went and bought her some. She was super excited and immediately asked to go outside. So here she is in her awesome pants about to venture outside again!

She stayed much warmer this time!

2 comments:

The Pooley Tribe said...

Man, I'm impressed they stuck with it long enough to get a fort that big! Looks like fun! Cassidy's hair is so cute! I love it. Glad Brooke was able to spend Christmas with you guys!

Erin + Geoff said...

awesome fort guys!! soak in that snow for me.. i'm kind of missing it! oh, and by the way i just got caught up on your blog and I LOVE Cassidy's hair! Did you cut it yourself? i kind of got that you did from the initial hair post, but I'm just so impressed if you did!!