Happy 2nd Birthday, Cassidy!
We had a fun day today. Cassidy was so into her birthday this year, it was really cute. For a couple weeks now, she has been listing off the things she wants on her birthday: "pesents, bayoons, ceke, i ceam, hats." She got them all! We went to Chuck E. Cheese's for lunch and Cassidy (and Mason and Ellie) LOVED it. We came home and opened presents. Cassidy has gotten very good at opening gifts since Christmas. She was so fast at it, but so genuinely excited about each gift. Then we ate cake and ice cream. It was past her naptime and she seemed pretty happy, so I let the nap slide today. I was a little worried how she would do at Mason's baseball practice, but she did great. We played with the slip n slide too, because she needed to test out her new swim suit. I kept asking her how old she was and she would respond with a different number each time. Sometimes she was 7, sometimes 13, and sometimes 8, 9, 10. We are so happy we got to celebrate Cassidy's birthday. She is such a joy and we love her so much!
Chuck E. Cheese's Fun!
I love this picture.
Cake time!
Cassidy had been showing me how she was going to blow out her candles for the past 2 days. She did a good job when it came to the real thing!
Trying out the new toys
No comments:
Post a Comment