I ran my third half marathon today. My legs hurt! I felt really good for the whole run. I had a better plan than in years past and did a better job at managing my pace instead of letting the adrenaline take over and starting out too fast. I ran it 17 minutes faster than last year and that felt awesome. The kids wanted to try on my medal. Except Cassidy did not want her picture taken with it on again this year. I don't understand why she doesn't want her picture taken? Maybe one of these times she'll tell me why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You're amazing!!! I've never been a runner - my theory was that if I wasn't chasing a baseball or a soccer ball, then why run? But in Hershey I took up running a little (ie on a treadmill at the gym for a few miles), and I even ran a 5K. I was pretty proud of myself that I actually completed a 5K, so I can't even imagine running a whole 13.1 miles!!! Congrats on a job well done!!
Post a Comment