100 M Free: dropped 4 seconds
200 M IM: dropped 10 seconds
100 M Fly: dropped 11 seconds
200 M Free: dropped 1 second
50 M Free: dropped 1 second
50 M Fly: dropped 6 seconds
We also met Summer Sanders while we were at the meet (former USA Olympic swimmer). I was watching a race and started small talk with the lady next to me, only to realize I was talking to Summer Sanders! She knew a girl on Ellie's relay team and talked to them about their race and gave them all high fives. She is a super sweet lady and it was crazy to see her just as a normal person at the swim meet. I was curious why she was there, and after some internet research, we found out she lives in Park City and her 2 kids swim for Park City Swim Club. So, she was there watching her kids swim just like the rest of us.
Ellie, Macie, Avery, Kate
200 Medley Relay
No comments:
Post a Comment