Sunday, October 19, 2008

Visiting The Foths

We went to visit Grandma Trish, Grandpa Mike and Aunt Brooke a few days ago. It was great to be able to see them. We had a fun visit and always love the time we get to spend with them. 

Grandma Trish and Grandpa Mike with Mason and Ellie
Ellie and Aunt Brooke
Ellie dozing on Grandpa Mike
Of course, we had to make a trip to the beach while we were there.

2 comments:

Claire Roach said...

So fun seeing pictures of your parents and sister-I haven't seen them for a long time! I had no idea you were in Layton-we could have stopped by and said hello! I'm sure we'll be back to visit my sister sometime, though. I wish I knew exactly where she lives but my poor sense of direction isn't helping...I'll find out.

Lisa said...

Great pictures of the Fotheringham family! I miss those guys!! Brooke looks GREAT! I love her bangs...you can tell her that for me! I also love the last post with the wigs...you can definitely pull off the long, blond curls, I think you should go for it.