Mason had his 3rd birthday yesterday and it was a great day. I wanted to make the day special for him so we did two of his favorite activities. We started out by going to the "duck park" to feed the ducks and play. Then we went to the pet store to look at all the animals. Mason was very excited because there were 7 cats for adoption that we got to look at. We had to wait for Daddy to get home before we could open any presents and that was hard for Mason. He asked me so many times during the day "When is Daddy coming home?" He convinced me to let him open "just a little one" before Dad got home and I gave in. His new sunglasses look awesome! Daddy finally got home and we ate Mason's requested dinner: chicken nuggets and chips. It was very tasty! Mason was excited about his gifts. He is so genuine with his reactions that it is fun to watch him open them. Uncle Cameron, Aunt Brittany, Caden, Kathryn, Lilly and Sophie came over for cake and ice cream. It was a fun celebration and we were glad we could share it with so many people. Mason stayed up late playing with his toys. When I put him to bed that night, he asked me, "Mom, will I still be 3 tomorrow?" He really enjoyed his day and is thrilled to be 3 years old. We love you, Mason!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am actually laughing out loud at Elles' reaction. That face is priceless. I love that Mason asked if he would still be 3, like he wanted all of the magic to continue forever. They are so sweet. :]
What a fun birthday! I can't believe Mason is 3 already. I love that he got to pick a special dinner. Love the birthday hat, where did you get it?
Post a Comment