Hi Lisa! It's Jenny (Struve) Durrant. I found your blog through Michelle's. I love blogging! I'm so excited that you guys have blogs too! My blog is www.jennydu.blogspot.com. Your kids are so cute and getting big! Glad to see you're doing well! I added you to my links - glad we'll be able to keep in touch! Love, Jenny
4 comments:
Hey thanks to these guys, Cameron's trying to get me to let him have a buz cut too..thanks a lot.
p.s. I said nope.
Very sharp. They look good!
I love it, nice and easy.
Hi Lisa! It's Jenny (Struve) Durrant. I found your blog through Michelle's. I love blogging! I'm so excited that you guys have blogs too! My blog is www.jennydu.blogspot.com. Your kids are so cute and getting big! Glad to see you're doing well! I added you to my links - glad we'll be able to keep in touch!
Love, Jenny
Post a Comment