Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mason's New Hobby

Mason has discovered the PhotoBooth program on our computer. Basically, it's a program that takes your picture, but you can choose different effects to enhance the pictures. Mason refers to this as "color faces." I've watched him sit at the computer on numerous occasions and take hundreds of pictures of himself. However, it wasn't until tonight that I actually looked back at all the pictures he's taken and realized how funny they were. I thought I'd share a few. His faces are quite expressive.

7 comments:

severts6 said...

Sooo cute!

Unknown said...

Hilarious! His faces are great. We love this program, every time we play with it, we laugh so hard that our sides hurt. I love that kind of laughter.

The Pooley Tribe said...

That is awesome. Pretty darn funny!

Claire Roach said...

Those pictures are so funny, Lisa! Looks like Mason got his mom's sense of humor. :)

Brittany said...

Look at the 'funny face'!!!

Srudd said...

How cute! AND not only that you bedroom is immaculate in the background... impressive.

Cameron said...

These are awesome. I love the patented "funny face" picture. Also, there are a couple I can't quite explain, like the one where it looks like he's out cold leaning back in his chair, and the one where he's eating a napkin. Hilarious.