We had the best trip to California! We did so many fun things, and we loved spending so much time with Grandma Trish, Grandpa Mike, Aunt Brooke and Uncle Eric! We just got back 2 days ago, but we miss them already!
We spent a lot of time in Grandpa & Grandma's pool.
We went down to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It was so awesome! I hadn't been there since I was 10. Mason was interested in everything he saw. His favorite thing to look at were the sharks. Ellie & Mason got to touch starfish, and the otters were pretty cute!
Every trip to California is not complete unless we visit Pixieland. Fun, fun!
1 comment:
Pixieland!! Wow, memories! I don't think I even know where exactly it is, but I can remember everything about it! I want to take my kids someday. It's great to see the pictures of your family!
Post a Comment