Tuesday, July 28, 2009

California Trip Part 2

Of course, we made a trip to the beach. Mason loved digging in the sand. Ellie fell completely in the water, but still did not want to go home even though she was shivering uncontrollably.




These are random pictures of the fun we had.

Riding on an old fashioned train , Mason playing his new guitar, Mason's bump from hitting the desk

Baking with Brooke , Playing with grandpa


Eric and me modeling our It's-it shirts (nerds), Acrobats

Mason loved Brooke's cat, Stella!

5 comments:

brooke said...

I never saw that picture of you and Eric modeling and eating it's its, very cute!

The Pooley Tribe said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you got to see your fam! Looks like good times!

MSorenson said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip! I had to click the first pictures, I thought your sister was you. Cute.

Brittany said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time. It's always so nice to be able to go home and visit family. That bump looks horrible on mason's head!!! Is the beach ever warm enough to swim in and go to w/o wearing jackets? I think every beach pictures you ever put up are w/ ya'll wearing jackets!

severts6 said...

Is Dave beating and drowning his children again??!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time.