Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Another fun Halloween

Ellie chose to be a piggy (we think it was because that meant she could where nothing but pink), and Mason was a doctor.

Dr. Mason

Ellie the pig

We went trick or treating with cousins Cade and Connor in
Grandma Nancy's and Papa Steve's neighborhood.

Cousins

Trick or treating

This is Dave's masterpiece.

6 comments:

The Pooley Tribe said...

Cute costumes! Mason is always something cool. Though nothing tops the UPS man.

severts6 said...

What can Brown do for you? Cute kids and costumes. I think I'm gonna barf at Dave's pumpkin carving.

Nate said...

Yeah, not a Mariner's fan, but love the quality work. Nice costumes too!

Lindsey said...

Man your kids have gotten so big. they are all grown up! love the costumes. they sure are cute

Natalie R. said...

Fun costumes! Both kids are so cute, and that is the COOLEST pumpkin I have ever seen!!!!!! Do you mind if I put your picture of it on my blog???

Natalie R. said...

Oops, I just realized that my name came up funny on my last post. Sorry about that, it should be fixed now. :0)