Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm pregnant!!!!!


Baby #3 is due May 20, 2010!!!!!

10 comments:

The Pooley Tribe said...

Yeah! Congrats!

severts6 said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations! We are sooooo happy for you guys!

Claire Roach said...

Sweeeeeet! Hey, shoot for May 23rd (my birthday), it is a great day! :)
-Claire

Andrea Tao said...

You are so good at following directions! I know we influenced this decission. Way to keep up the pattern! I'm due April 5th so they will be a little over a month apart, but close enough! Congrats!

smith scratch said...

So Exciting!

Lindsey said...

well congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you are feeling well!!

Natalie R. said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting, and what a fantastic time to have a birthday (mine's the 18th)!!! ;0)

Deborah said...

Conrads!! I am so excited for you. You are due about the same time I am. We are pregnant with #3 as well, I just haven't updated my blog with that exciting news but I am due May 1. I hope that you are feeling good and that all is well. I am really happy for y'all!

MSorenson said...

So excited for you guys! Just found out Nancy and Steve are in town, so let me know if you want vinyl and I will send it back with them!

The Mahaffey Family said...

Congrats! I love being able to keep up with you guys!