Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Time Activities

We've been staying pretty busy this holiday
season. Here are a few pictures of
the things we've done!

Getting our Christmas tree. Mason feels so
grown up "helping" Dad with things like this.

Playing in the snow after one of the many
storms we've experienced this year
(I'm ready for it to be warm again).

Here the kids are walking around the City
Christmas Lights which Dave has
renamed "Daddy's Magical Wonderland."

One of our activities was making reindeer antlers.

We went to see the lights on Temple Square in Salt Lake.
We picked one of the coldest nights at only 15 degrees! It was freezing!

I think this picture is hilarious. Ellie was quite the
goof when taking our Christmas card pictures.
This face was pretty typical in most photos.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

You're so good at planning activities, I'm going to start trying to do that sometime. It looks like ya'll are having lots of holiday fun. We'll miss ya this year. Oh and very cute pictures.

Nate said...

Wow, Dave looks genuinely happy, despite his professed hatred of snow. Well done, sir.