Ellie's big girl bed was delivered today. We decided to get a twin size instead of a toddler bed, because our kids are pretty tall and grow quickly. Both Ellie and Mason were super excited to see the bed come, because not only did that mean Ellie has a new bed, but it also means they get to share a room! They were excited the entire day today. They were literally running around screaming. I was hoping that would mean by bedtime they would crash, but it hasn't happened yet. It was a very easy bedtime. Both kids were willing to put away their toys and brush their teeth. No complaints when climbing into bed and snuggling in. They have been in the room together for 2o minutes already, and I can hear them running across the floor, talking and laughing, and something that sounds a lot like jumping off the beds. Ellie has come out of the room once to inform me that she is almost 4 years old (coming from one of their conversations). I know Mason won't come out because that means he won't get to play the wii tomorrow, but I'm sure he's encouraging Ellie to do it. I expect an actual bedtime for these kids by 10 pm. They're going to have fun for the next 2 hours!
Ellie in her new bed. I don't know if you
can tell, but her favorite color is pink!
Ellie moved into Mason's room. The walls are still blue. We have
a plan to paint it a more neutral color. We'll see
how long it takes us to get that done. Good thing
Ellie doesn't seem to mind the color.
4 comments:
Aw how cute. I bet they are having a lot of fun together. Where did ya'll have the bed delievered from?
Blue rooms are sweet. I wish I had more blue in my house. Your kiddos are sure getting big!
Hey we bought that same comforter for Avalyn and Briley's bed! Ellie's got good taste!!! :)
it looks great! and i love that they love sharing a room! I still need to come to your home!!! I've almost known you guys for 2 years now and I have never been to your house.. one day it will happen.
Post a Comment