So, I know the basics of sewing. Back in the day I made aprons, a skirt, boxer shorts, bags, even a dress. I'm not creative enough to come up with my own ideas, but if there's a pattern or steps on how to make it, I can follow it and the product turns out pretty decent. Well, I haven't made anything in about 5 years. I've wanted to, but never got around to it...until today! I finally decided I wanted to sew. I found a SUPER easy idea for making a drawstring backpack. I mean SUPER easy. I made each one in about 20 minutes. I'm excited because I feel like this is a start to getting back into sewing. Hopefully, this one successful project will lead to more!
My cute models!
(I know this may not be the most masculine
backpack, but I didn't want
Mason to feel left out!)
Speaking of masculine...Mason wanted to show
off his newest tough guy tattoo...a frog.
5 comments:
So cute! I wished we lived closer together so we could do crats together still. I want to get into sewing, Cameron did buy me that nice sewing machine for my birthday, I just have nothing for it like thread! But great job!
Those are way cute! Good job! There are so many free instructions on the internet, you could be busy for a long time :)
Good job! I am always finding new sewing projects that I want to try, then my sewing machine breaks. Your kids are so cute!
Those bags are AWESOME lisa!!! Good job!
Cute Bags!!!! I've been wanting to make the girls bags like this for their activities (soccer, ballet, etc.), but still haven't done it. Thanks for the motivation! :)
Post a Comment