Monday, November 17, 2008

I have been tagged...

1. Where is your cell phone? In my back pocket.
2. Your significant other? Dave, a great guy who makes me laugh.
3. Your hair? 
Brown. I'm trying to grow out my bangs. I always think they will work on me, and they never do.
4. Your mother? Trish, : )
 She's always there with support and love,  and helps me be a better person and mother.
5. Your father? Mike, 
 He's also a great support and a good listener. I now see how patient he is as I watch him interact with my kids.
6. Your favorite thing? my family

7. Your dream last night? I don't think I had one.
8. Your favorite drink? 
I'd have to say chocolate milk.
9. Your dream/goal?
 I want my kids to grow up to be good individuals and I hope I'm doing everything I can to help with that.
10. The room you're in? 
My bedroom
11. Your hobby?
 scrapbooking, blogging, reading
12. Your fear? scary movies

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In a bigger house with my family.

14. what you are not? a loud person

15. muffins? I love poppyseed and chocolate, of course.

17. Where you grew up? Martinez, California

18. The last thing you did? I cleaned up Mason's play-doh.

19. What are you wearing? a black t-shirt and khaki cords

20. Favorite gadget? I really don't know.

21. Your pets? none 

22. your computer?
 an i-mac. I love it. There are so many cool things you can do with it that are totally easy.
23. your mood? happy

24. Missing someone? I miss my family. They're so great!

25. your car? 2002 Mitsubishi Galant

26. something you are not wearing? shoes

27. Favorite store? 
Target
28. Like someone? I'm a pretty good mix between Mom and Dad.

29. Your favorite color? Blue

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today with Kathryn. She's funny.

31. Last time you cried? I think about 2 weeks ago

I Tag Kathryn, Mandy, and Claire

No comments: