The Christmas boxes were sitting in my hallway. I didn't like the crowded hallway that was now in my home, so I decided to start getting rid of the boxes...by decorating. This is probably the earliest I have ever decorated, but I'm totally excited for the Christmas season this year. Mason's excitement is contagious.

Our decorations are up and our Christmas DVDs are out. Mason has found a new favorite movie. "A Charlie Brown Christmas" has been playing in our house since last Friday. Mason has "TV tokens" he gets to use for an allotted amount of TV watching per day. The only show he has used his tokens for since last Friday is Charlie Brown. He even quoted a part of the movie at dinner tonight. I'm anticipating watching this movie at least 50 more times this season.
3 comments:
The kid has good taste, that's a great movie.
how cute! We can't wait to see you guys this christmas!!! I think it will be the first one???
TV tokens is a fantastic idea. It is difficult to explain to a 2 and 4 year old that they cannot watch a movie on repeat, all day long!
Post a Comment