Dave and I love listening to music. Our kids love listening to music. We've created a CD of our favorite songs and play that whenever we are in the car. Mason has always loved what we've chosen to listen to, and amazingly, he knows the words to most of the songs. It's funny to be in the car and hear Mason sing along to some of our favorites. Right now some of Mason's favorites include "1,2,3,4" and "Meet Me in California" by the Plain White T's, as well as "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon. What makes driving in the car even more entertaining these days is that Ellie is starting to sing along too! I especially like John Mayer's version of Tom Petty's "Free Fallin'." I think this might be Ellie's favorite as well. During the chorus, she starts to sing "Feeeeeee, Feeeeee, Feeeeee" (trying to say "free") in a high pitched voice. It's pretty cute. I tried to get video of the kids singing, but of course, when the camera is on, they get all goofy.
* I apologize for the poor lighting. It's hard to make it work in the basement at night.*
Here's Ellie singing "Feeeee!"
Here's Mason singing "1,2,3,4."
(If you listen closely, you'll hear Ellie say "five" after they count to four)
3 comments:
Soo cute!!
I like it. You know, there's a new season of American Idol coming up :) Sign them up!
That is too cool, I hope my kids will be able to sing along with our music, too!
Post a Comment