My kids just keep growing! Cassidy is now 4 months old. I took her to her doctor appointment today. She weighs 14 pounds 5 ounces which is still 4 pounds smaller than both Mason and Ellie were at that age. The crazy thing is Cassidy is still in the 75 percentile for her weight! She seems so small to me, but she's really not! Her height is 25 1/4 inches which puts her in the 95 percentile. The doctor said everything about her looks great! Cassidy even decided to roll over (both ways) this week just in time for me to report to her doctor that she can do it. She's drooling a lot, playing with toys and "talking" all the time. She is such a blessing in our lives.
I wonder how long she'll keep sticking out her tongue?
Spit up shot...I guess this is what happens when you
put her on her tummy right after eating!
2 comments:
she is adorable!! Her eyes are what stand out the most to me!!
She is so cute! Your kids do have amazing eyes, but I'm sure you already know that.
Post a Comment