Mason started preschool! I can't believe he's old enough to do this. His first day went well. He was very excited to go. I walked him into his class and we said hi to his teacher, then he walked right to his seat. He didn't have any hesitation about going. When I went to pick him up, he looked so cute walking out with his backpack on. I asked him what he did on his first day and he said, "I don't remember." I kept asking him questions about it the rest of the day and he started remembering some of the things he did. He talked about shapes, learned the spanish word for "nose," made cookies and ate them, played with play-doh and met some new friends. I'm glad he had such a great time. He's going to have fun this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment