Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mason Turns 5

Happy Birthday, Mason!

Mason has been celebrating his birthday for almost a week. It started with his friend party last Saturday. We had a few friends over and did some sports games and had a pinata. On Sunday we celebrated his birthday at Grandma Nancy and Papa Steve's house. This included a yummy dinner of hot dogs and macaroni and cheese, birthday brownies and opening up presents. Then today he celebrated his birthday in preschool and with our family at home. It has been a busy week, but it's been fun to see him so excited about turning 5.

Mr. 5 year old


Mason isn't a big fan of cake, so we made brownies in the shape of baseballs. Yummy!


More birthday brownies!



Eggs and toast and milk.
I dyed the eggs green (his favorite color) for his special day.

His new scooter.

I love the look on his face.
Don't worry, he didn't hurt himself!


No cake for his real birthday either. When I asked him what kind of dessert he wanted, he told me ice cream sandwiches. At least I could fit 5 candles on it.

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

Wow, I can't believe Mason is already five!!! He looks so big and grown up, that's awfully exciting. Happy Birthday, Mason!!